Lash Lift Policies
LASH LIFT RESULTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED
Studio 27 offers the highest degree of detail and dedication to the lash lift procedures, however, some things are out of our hands when you step out the door after the procedure. Your lashes play a big role in how well you retain the curl. Some people's lash lift don't last the full 8-12 weeks and that is OK, just give it a try to determine if this service is good for you. The final result is also dependent on how well you follow your aftercare protocols.
A $50.00 deposit is required in order to book and confirm every new appointment. The amount is deducted from the final cost, which is due the day of your service in cash. Deposits are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another person. Deposits can be paid by Interact eTransfer from your financial institution to . Please include your full name and desired appointment date and time. Please text (604)426-1665 the security question answer. Your desired date and appointment time is not guaranteed until deposit is received.
If you chose to cancel your appointment, you will automatically forfeit your deposit.
If you need to reschedule, 3 days notice (72 hours) is required, otherwise, your deposit is forfeited.
Please advise if you are running late. Unforeseeable circumstances happen and we will do our best to accommodate you, however, there is no guarantee. Being more than 20 minutes late may result in a forfeit of your deposit and rescheduling of your appointment.
No Shows: the deposit will be forfeited if you fail to show up to your appointment and a $50 re-booking fee will be applied to rebook.
Cash and Interact eTransfer are accepted. For Interact eTransfer method, payment must be received prior to start of appointment. Appointment will not commence without confirmation of deposit. Clients who use Tangerine as their financial institution must pre-pay 4 business days prior to appointment date as Tangerine does not use an instant deposit service (funds are withheld for 3 days before bank can deposit).
Non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of $50.00 is required for every initial booking – this allows me to hold your date/time slot and it goes towards your session. This is payable in person or by Interact e-Transfer sent to
The remainder balance is payable in cash when you in come for your session.
CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT GOOD FOR LASH LIFT:
- Those under the age of 18
- Pregnant and nursing women
- Those with very little eyelash or have nothing. The gaps between your eyes will be more noticiable
- Those with eye sensitivity or possible allergy to adhesives (recommended to schedule an appointment for patch test)
- Those with pre-existing eye conditions such as chronic dry eye, belpharitis, conjunctivitis, and oscular rosacea
- Lasik surgery (please wait minimum 6 months from procedure)
- Those with Trichotillomania (compulsive pulling or twisting hair, eyebrows and lashes)
- Those who are rough with their lashes
- Those undergoing chemotherapy treatments or have had chemotherapy treatments within the past year (please consult with your physician)
- Those who had blepharoplasty surgery (please wait minimum one year after surgery)
If you have other health issues and are unsure of your candidacy, please speak to your physician.
Due to the detail of the service, we kindly request that you arrive unaccompanied to your appointment. Please no friends, girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, children and pets.
What are you waiting for?
...great lashes happen by appointment!